Clinique Chubby Stick

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic The three I have chosen: Graped-up / mighty mimosa / two ton tomato Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Yesterday I went to Zurich for the Clinique Chubby Stick Event!
Have you ever heard about the Chubby Sticks? If not - you definitely have to try them!! I have to say that I've fallen in love with them :) The colours are beautiful and the Chubby Stick is like a lip balm (the feeling of it on the lips) but with a great lipstick effect.
 
So and now about the evening: The staff was very kind and proponed me a colour which would match good to me - and it does :) Then I met 4 other bloggers there; Naima, Mia, Eva and Larissa. I always love to meet other bloggers to exchange experiences and to speak a little bit.
 
Thank you Clinique for inviting me and for the three wonderfull Chubby Sticks, it was a great experience!
Ah and in the goddie bag we had the cuutiest cupcakes ever! :)

Kommentare

MondayNightFashion hat gesagt…
So coool dass ihr an ein solches event eingeladen wurdet!!! Die cupcakes sehen ja meega fein aus :)

Beliebte Posts