Patterned Sunday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Secondhand (Paria) faux fur jacket, H&M pants and necklace, boots thanks to Zalando.ch (Zign), Mango bag, Pimkie knits, Primark blouse
 
SORRY SORRY SORRY! I'm such a bad blogger, but no the school stress is over and I have from friday on 2 wonderful weeks of holidays which I will dedicate to my blog :) I finally made it to do some new outfit photos. These one's shot my wonderful friend Anh Nguyen from Kickstart my heart.
 
EIN RIESIGES ENTSCHULDIGUNG VON MEINER SEITE!! Ich bin so eine schlechte Bloggerin, doch jetzt ist die stressige Zeit vorübergehend vorbei! Ich habe ab nächster Woche zwei Wochen Ferien, in denen ich mich voll und ganz dem Blog widmen möchte. :)
Am Sonntag war ich für ein Projekt (später mehr dazu) in Bern unterwegs, wobei diese tollen Fotos Anh Nguyen from Kickstart my heart entstanden.


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts